Marina Zadar Tankerkomerc
Sailhunt’s base is situated in a pretty old town of Zadar in Croatia.
Marina Zadar Tankerkomerc is carefully placed in a very well protected bay between main land and city centre’s peninsula. It offers a safe harbour for all types of winds in Croatia.
Our sail boats and power boats are moored at pier zero (the first one in the marina, right at the main marina entrance), pier A (second boat on the right/last boat on the right) and pier E (the last pier in the marina).
Marina Zadar offers berths with 220 V power sockets and water, parking places and a garage, coffee bar, sanitary facilities, ATM machine and a travel lift.
Address: Ivana Mestrovica 2, 23 000 Zadar
ARRIVAL BY CAR
If you are arriving by car:
- enter Marina Zadar Tankerkomerc using the main entrance
- you’ll receive a parking ticket at the ramp (keep the ticket)
- if you are chartering sail boat Sun Odyssey 36i Agatha or Sun Odyssey 39i Orsula you can place your car for awhile directly in front of the boat to unload your luggage and supplies, then you can park the car on designated parking areas in the marina (marked places outside, on the rooftop or in the garage)
- for sail boat Elan 340 Four Winds or Bavaria 44 Mirna you can place your car near pier A for up to 10 minutes to unload your luggage and supplies, then you should park your car in the designated areas
- if you are boating with power boat Merry Fisher 695 DiV the closest you can come to the boat is the beginning of pier D; we will give you trolley in order to move your luggage and supplies easily, then you can park your car in the designated areas
- one hour of parking in marina is free of charge
- price for the parking: 12 EUR/day (payable at the kiosk at the entrance or marina reception)
ARRIVAL BY BUS
The bus will leave you at Zadar bus station, from there you can take these buses to reach our base in Marina Zadar Tankerkomerc:
- bus No 1A Belafuza (Petrici) – get off on the fourth stop (Marina) and enter at main marina entrance
- bus No 5A Puntamika (Borik) – get off on the fourth stop (Marina) and enter at main marina entrance
- bus No 7 Bokanjac (Novo naselje) – get off on the third stop (Mala posta) and take a walk down the street Josipa Jurja Strossmayera towards marina; enter marina at pedestrian entrance (9 min. walk)
- bus No 8 Diklo – Puntamika – get off on the fourth stop (Marina) and enter at main marina entrance
Beside the bus, you can also take a taxi or order Uber.
If you’d like our help with ordering your transfer from the bus station please let us know prior to your arrival.
Walking distance from the bus station to Marina Zadar Tankerkomerc is approximately 29 minutes.
All information for time-table and online tickets:
- from Zadar: Liburnija
- from Zagreb: Autobusni kolodvor Zagreb
- from Split: Autobusni kolodvor Split
- from Dubrovnik: Autobusni kolodvor Dubrovnik
- from Rijeka: Autobusni kolodvor
ARRIVAL BY FERRY
If you are arriving by ferry, you should check what is final stop, the Old town (just across marina) or new ferry port Gazenica.
In order to arrive from ferry port Gazenica to the marina you’ll need to take a bus or a taxi (10 minutes drive), since it is too far to walk from (approximately 58 minutes).
Bus No 9 A Gazenica (Trajektna luka) will take you to the main bus station (4 stops) and then you should take another bus towards marina (please check information above – Arrival by bus).
If arriving to the station in Old town, you just need to cross over the bridge.
Walking distance from Old town to marina is approximately 17 minutes.
You can also take a famous ride with barkajol (price is 10 HRK/1.33 EUR) and then walk for approximately 5 minutes.
All information and online tickets for ferries to and from Zadar: Jadrolinija
ARRIVAL BY PLANE
If you are arriving by plane, please inform us about all the details (your flight number, airport and time of arrival) so we can help you find the best solution for your transfer to the marina (by bus, by rent a car or a taxi/shuttle bus).
Price-wise, it is always better to order your taxi/shuttle bus in advance rather than get one directly on spot.
Public bus from the airport is also available, here are all the info (bus stop is in Old town, just across marina).
Price: 35 Kn/4,64 EUR per person, one-way
Zadar’s city centre is just 15 – 20 minutes walk or a short boat ride with traditional Zadar’s boat transfer – a wooden, orange coloured rower-boat that is together with his rower called barkajol. Contracted for this job by the city they are transferring people of Zadar from main land to peninsula (city centre) for more than 800 years.
The closest (almost) sandy beach is 30 minutes walk from Marina Zadar, just after you pass Hotel Kolovare and the “swimming pool”.
Famous attractions and photo op. are Sea Organs, light installation Greeting to the Sun and St. Donat’s church from 9th century. They are all situated on Zadar’s peninsula that is connected to the main land by the famous foot bridge.